mandag den 5. april 2010

Over and over again

I still miss you .. every stinken day . <|3

Mhm . So .. Easter .. Hate it . absolutely hate it. But this year noone has died yet, which is nice. :)
But Well. School sucks, the homework is a little over the top at this moment, our terms is up this week, and that's alway a bummer. I'm tired of my classmates, my teachers .. everything. So I'm looking forward to the end of it.
But I am sure I'll make it. :), only 28 days of school left !

I turn 20 this month ... uuuuuh . then I'm no longer a teen. Funny . :p .Me and my friend is celebreating it by getting a tattoo each ! ;D . on may 9th . I am so exited !!

I have also made my mind up about when I'm going to move , which is nice. It helps to have a deatline . :) .
Other than that, I really can't say nothing much has happened :)

Ingen kommentarer: